You know it’s one of those days when….
- Your eyes are transfixed on your computer screen for hours, and you can’t seem to get things done at work. Only to realize it’s already time to go.
- You pig out during lunch and dinner time, as if it’s going to be the last meals of your life. And in between those monumental food tripping, you think more about what to eat in between….ice cream, chips, chocolates matched with a very ice-cold soda.
- The rains add up to your dumpy mood.
- Nothing and no one can cheer you up.
- You’re physically here but you’re there….still wandering about your recent three week sojourn, which you find it hard to get over with.
- The dark clouds cling to you like fridge magnets. The more you run away, the more sticky they become.
- …and lastly, you remember you have an inactive blog, log in and type away your thoughts. Wahla, you have a new post!